30 Mart 2014 Pazar

No change here...

It was an important day, we had the mayoral elections. I also went to vote even I knew nothing would change, because our people hardly change of not reading much :) They look at elections like supporting a football club and disregard all the fraud. I really hope the new generation to be better than the ones we have now; including me and make careful choices for their future. I've been watching the results and nothing's much different that I've expected. After I've voted, I came back home and continued to knit the last parts of the two cardigans, white one is completed and just stitching the arms left for the lavender one so I hope to share the photos here tomorrow and dispatch them to U.S. on Tuesday. Even it's Spring, the weather is still cold here today so I'll share an infinity scarf that I've crocheted a few months ago. It's in three shades of green that form stripes in length. I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..