8 Mart 2014 Cumartesi

Happy March 8th. to all...

I woke up to a rainy day. After a winter without enough snow, weather seems to compensate the lack with heavy rain on the first days of Spring. It is the Women's Day; I sure will not argue on this '1' single day spared for women, but I share the feelings of those workers who had gifted us with the day even they had to pay this with their blood and lives time to time on the their long battle. Last night around 1 am my time I had a custom order which was a scarf I've embellished with beads and spangles, but my customer was asking if I could find one in turquoise. When you don't dye and paint the cotton fabric yourself (I try to do this when I work with pure silk, but for just one cotton scarf this is too big a work :)) it's hard to find the exact color and pattern you want. Today I was lucky and found a great 'yemeni' and started to do the beading so I can dispatch it on Monday. If I haven't shared a scarf here yesterday, it would be nice to share the photos of the one that's sold, but that can wait for a few days until the news one are ready :) Today I'll share a baby jumper; sweater that I so enjoy to knit. I hope you all will like this cheerful sweater.

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..