2 Mart 2014 Pazar

Touch of silk...

Here in the city I live in, Bursa; it was a rainy day even it's the second day of Spring :) People who haven't got their umbrellas were running to find a shelter, everyone was trying to walk closer to buildings so they would be safe of the raining cats and dogs. Living in the city center has such advantages of watching all; actually watching the daily life of the city from the window of your apartment. So I just did this as I kept knitting the baby sweater I've mentioned yesterday after adjusting an old silk blouse on the sewing machine applying the new pattern I've drew. I guess just because of I've touched silk that much today, I want to share a silk scarf I've dyed. The scarf you'll see some photos is one that I've started with pure silk fabric. First I've batik dyed it in blue and then I've drawn the pattern with golden paint. I hope you all will like it.

3 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..