4 Mart 2014 Salı

How could I made this !!!

Yesterday I've started something new and shared a few photos of an item from my shop instead of sharing one photo of a few items each. Even I'm not an expert of this internet promoting and blogging, I sure check the statistics google share on my blog dashboard and yesterday was an extra-ordinary one. I had more traffic to my blog than previous days. Sure this may be an effect of many different factors beside detailed photos and explanations for items, but still doubled views show me that day by day things are getting on their track. I guess blogging is something one plays by the ear and every experience you get after trying new things help you on your long path to a successfful blog :) Today I want to share a table cloth and napkin set that I've crocheted of fine crochet cotton thread (when I look at it, I doubt if I can face such a hard work again :)). You will see it's made of flowers. I've crocheted all one by one and then gathered them to form this tablecloth. I hope you all will like it.

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..