13 Mart 2014 Perşembe

Love the colors...

Day by day I get used to writing a blog and once one gets used to write daily, it also gets easier to run a blog besides and online shop. Anyone who has such a thought to do this be brave and take your first step; if I can do it, you also can :) Sure I need to learn how to get more views on both and take the visitors from here to there and vice versa :) I remember how excited I was to see the first click to my first post and on the first few days of my second month I get more g+1, tweets, pins and shares on facebook. I hope to get more and more of all for every post every day :) As I repeat constantly on my posts, my first year is still not finished as an online shop owner and I still knit new items to have my 100th. listing there so I can spare less time than I should for my blog and promoting my shop. I'm so close to complete 100 soon and this means I'll be able to work here more as well as on my English studies which will give me the chance to express my thoughts better. Until then I'll not change my routine here; will write some and share an item from my shop. Today I'll share an infinity scarf that I've knitted with self pattern mohair that ended with an awesome color combination. I hope you all will like it... https://www.etsy.com/listing/179755167/infinity-scarf-cowl-neckwarmer-in-multi?ref=shop_home_active_8

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..