26 Mart 2014 Çarşamba

Yellow baby cardigan...

It's 10 pm. here and I just had the chance to get online. After the daily walk with my mum, some neighbors came and we had a chat over our coffees, one cup followed the other so as the neighbors. Soon we became a little crowd and it was evening when the last neighbor left. If we were British, then we should serve our 5 o'clock tea :) When you are with friends you love you can never realize how the time passes and enjoy every second of it. Right after the unexpected tea party was over, I sat to continue knitting the baby cardigans I want to complete and dispatch to my customer. This is what I try to do on custom orders; complete them as soon as possible and send them earlier than my customers expect. The net issues caused by our government still continue; frustrating, but such things sometimes come with unexpected benefits !!! In our case, we all are more experienced on softwares and know millions of ways to login to the webpages that are banned :) Besides this I've learned something else that will be useful for most of you I suppose, sure for the ones that are not in U.S. or U.K. If you use VPNs and signin the webpages you promote your blog or store, you get a chance to be more relevant; because I guess there are some local search engines that track such entries and spread it to the ones they are linked to. I get traffic from different countries I switch my VPN settings for my shop for the last few days. I'll test this and will let you know if it works as I think. Today I want to share another baby cardigan. I've knitted it of yellow yarn with 'rice' knitting. It was the item that has been the knitting sample for the baby bodysuit I've put to my blog weeks ago. I hope you all will like it.

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..