31 Mart 2014 Pazartesi

White & Soft

Just because we have adjusted to daylight saving time today (with one day delay for the local elections; I guess we are the only country that suspends such a global event :)) I couldn't get accustomed to this I guess. It's 11 pm my time and I just could find time to write here, but thank God; I could at least complete the cardigans that I'll send tomorrow and before I do this I'll take a few photos of each and share here as I always do. Actually I've catched flu a few days ago and today is the day it affected me most, I wouldn't get out of bed if I didn't have to stitch the parts of the cardigans together. Well only my arms were out of the quilt and right after I did with the cardigans, I went back to sleep. I get meds and drink herbal tea of all kind with honey. Sure as you can imagine it sucks :) I know so well if I don't write to my blog a single day, this will make me feel lazy time to time and days without a post will follow eachother. I don't want this blog to be just an attempt, but a flourishing page so I'll continue as much as the net (sure this includes the acts of the government :)) lets me. I'm so sorry; can't write much today, because I feel tired and I apologise if there are irrelevant sentences in this post :) I hope you all will tolerate this. Today I want to share another ethnic scarf made of white cotton fabric with colorful print that I've crocheted all around. I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

  1. Seems like you are ready to Spring with various scarves...

    YanıtlaSil

Please show respect to others on your comments..