24 Mart 2014 Pazartesi

Beautiful colors for Spring...

As anyone who ever read my blog can understand easily, living here; in this country gets harder everyday. Some people are still not aware where this country is being led to and this makes the other part of the country frustrated. I've told you about the 'twitter' being banned and the protests regarding this nonsense caused by our government (and now they say they'll ban facebook and youtube!!!). People who had never did much with computers than surfing on web nearly became experts of softwares that will enable them to reach the sites they want :) This is like having fun while there's tragedy all around, but this way or that people of this country will learn how precious the republic M. Kemal ATATÜRK has established and left us... sooner or later. All I hope is, this to become real without any more casualties in not only our country, but in all this region. I've written on this subject first, because I beleive nothing is more important than people's lives and happiness. I also beleive that we all need to speak out when we see injustice. Sure in all these struggle, pressure and intervention to our lives we still try to continue to live our daily lives in our routine. So I continue knitting the two cardigans for my customer and sure will post some photos of them when I complete them. Today I want to share a few photos of a shiffon scarf I've embellished with beads and spangles. It's so lively and cheerful for Spring with teal, yellow and orange colors. I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..