14 Mart 2014 Cuma

TGIF....

TGIF :) I'm sure most of you kept saying this all day and yes; here the weekend is. All week we were busy with our daily chores, 'to do's, this or that and came the days that we can chill out. For me it will not be much different than the weekdays, because I'm a luckier one as one working at home, but for the ones that have to go to work early in the morning everyday; I wish you the best for the weekend; I hope you to enjoy your days off. Today I was in a tea party at a friend's place so didn't have much time for net and didn't also knit so I'll do some after this post. Today I want to share my favorite shawl listed in my shop and this has nothing to do with it being the most expensive one, but because it's the one that took longer time to crochet than all other shawls I have. It's formed of many crochet flowers that I've made one by one in various colors and than gathered crocheting with black wool. It's of pure wool in triangle shape. I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..