25 Mart 2014 Salı

Orange one this time...

For the last few days things get harder to work on net as I've told yesterday. To run the online shop I can signin without any extra help :), to write the blog I need to signin my google account without using virtual private network (VPN) and then after I need to turn the VPN settings 'on' to promote my items on 'twitter'. This gets frustrating if you have to switch between accounts as you work, because some search engines take 'logging with VPN' as an attack or spy software and ask you to confirm it's you again and again :) I'm sure all will turn back into normal soon and hope none of you will experince this torture or anything similar. Spending more time on net sure cause some changes in my routine, but I still try to do all I normally do on net after knitting the two cardigans I've started. The only thing I can't start as I try to complete these daily chores is to surf the web to share other people's items and promote their shops in this blog. I guess I'll never be able to do this if I don't determine a date for this so I'll start on Sunday, April 20th. Anyone who would like to give me the pleasure to be here, please comment on the posts or send me direct message with the link of your shops, blogs or webpages. I'll be so happy and feel privilaged to see items of anyone who'd like to participate. Today I'll share another color of the baby cardigan that I've shared four different colors on my earlier posts. I hope you all will like this one.

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..