20 Mart 2014 Perşembe

Crochet tablecloth...

As you see; day by day I get used to writing. On the first few days I was really worried if I could continue writing besides all the knitting I need to complete for new listings in my shop, but time has passed so fast and I see I'm in the middle of the second month which is a good sign indicating that I can do this blogging thing. Sure this is not how this blog should be; time will be my guide and then everything will be in their tracks. When that time comes I'll be sharing tutorials of the knit and crochet work, will share knitting charts, different patterns and detailed explanations of how my items are made. besides all I want to share receipts here with you; I have a mother that's a wizard in the kitchen, but before I can start this I need to translate all she describes :) My aim is to start all these right after Mother's Day. I'll be able to spare a day for receipts and another for other crafters' work, but I have to make a thorough search for this which means more and more hard work on net :) Until then I hope you'll tolerate me sharing items from my own shop. Today I'll show you a table cloth I'm proud of. I've crocheted it with my very own hands just like all other items in my shop. It's formed of nine pieces that are exactly the same. Crocheted them one by one and then sewn them together. I hope you all will like it. https://www.etsy.com/listing/155198982/round-tablecloth-handmade-crochet?ref=shop_home_active_7

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..