5 Mart 2014 Çarşamba

A trendy vest for women...

After a long day of searching for a 'flower pattern chart' on net for the new baby sweater I'm knitting (still couldn't find one that is big enough; all that I could find are so small :( I'll be really grateful to anyone who can help me on this :)),; I went out and bought some yarn for my new projects, loved especially the orange colored one and changed my decision on the list I need to renew after the last sale the day before. I'll change the color to orange instead of pink, but sure will knit the pink one after the orange one as the second variant for my shop. Will share some photos of it when it's completed. Today I'll share a women's vest that I have knitted also. What makes it special for me is that different patterns applied on different parts of it. You'll understand what I mean when you look at the photos below. This way the vest had a more trendy look and it gives you the opportunity to combine it with most of one's closet. I hope you all will like it.

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..