27 Mart 2014 Perşembe

Satin Spring...

Even there are thousands of reasons to drive me mad here, I still try to continue my daily life in its routine. Everyday we wake up to some nonesense just as I've been telling you on my blog for a few weeks. Today I saw our government has banned 'youtube' for a few videos that are against them just as they did for 'twitter'. What is weird in all these issues, they still think they are right, they think they are modern and that their acts are contemporary. Even just these few samples make me mad as I write about them and trust me if you are interested in politics, just check the news about Turkey for the last decade. Trust me you will never get bored; you may not beleive what you read, you can go insane, but you'll never get bored; sure if you can bear all you witness with your very own eyes :) As a result deamons in the paradise lately and I hope to see the angelic citizens of this country around again soon. I hope to be able to write better things soon which will fit better with the cheer that Spring brings. Today I'll share a satin scarf from my shop that has lively and cheerful colors which I think will be a great accessory for Spring days. I've embellished it with handmade tassels that are the same color of the print. I hope you all will like it.

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..