21 Mart 2014 Cuma

White for Sweeties :)

Today I went out for a walk after breakfast. I went to the shop I buy my yarn from and checked if there's something new. There was a pink yarn I've knitted a baby cardigan that was sold out and when I wanted to renew the list, the dealer told me that color was out of stock so I couldn't put that sweet item back to my shop. It was a lucky day I suppose, the yarn I was waiting for was sent by the manufacturer so I bought a few clews. Came back home and continued to knit the red and dark blue baby cardigan I've mentioned a few days ago of the same pattern that sells most in my shop. In the evening I've signed in to the web page where I sell my items to work some in my shop and saw there was an order from a customer that has bought a cardigan for her daugther a few months ago. She asks me to knit two new cardigans for her daugther again; one in lavender and one in white. This makes me really happy when a customer comes with a repeating order, because it means satisfaction on the first item purchased. So tomorrow I'll go and buy some more yarn and start the cardigans. An hour ago as I was checking the group posts on google, I saw the online catalog of a yarn company and downloaded it so I can purchase easier online :) It's time to post a few photos of my items again and I want to use the ones of the baby cardigan that was sold today. I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..