7 Mart 2014 Cuma

Another scarf with crochet trim...

Today I've continued to knit the orange baby cardigan and made up my mind on the new scarves that I'll put to my shop. I'll do beautiful adornments with beads and will post some photos here next week when they are finished as usual before I list them to my shop. Normally I crochet around the scarves or do some adornments with beads and spangles. I sometimes use tassels also, because I think without trim, the scarves look so plain; sure the ones except the infinity scarves. Ethnic scarves are usually made of cotton fabric dyed and printed in a traditional way and with handmade crochet or beading they look so chic. There is a vast of ways to crochet the ends of the scarves so mostly if you have one, it will be really hard to find the same unless it's made by some machine. You know you can try to copy something handmade, but to make one exactly the same is really impossible if there isn't a chart and I hardly use charts :) That's why I can't renew my scarf listings in my shop when they are sold !!! Today I'll share an ethnic scarf; 'yemeni' in light brown color with crochet as trim. I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..