10 Mart 2014 Pazartesi

Good old days...

I don't know why, but I feel lazy today. Maybe because the weather was so gloomy all day it kept raining without giving a break. I thought how we changed the climate... Shhhhhhhhhh... Don't tell this to big bosses,; they hate everyone saying this. They found some scientists that voice out their thoughts and opinions; human had no effect on the climate change. I'm sure there will be billions they will effect with these comments and reports, but I still remember how the seasons once were. When winter came it came with snow that cover the streets where we all go out and enjoy playing snowballs or making a snowman. Maybe just after we changed our behaviour; spending our days looking at a screen and living a virtual life instead of having an actual one outside, God decided to change the seasons :) Reason may be this or that, but the fact is neither weather nor our lives are like they used to be a few decades ago. With the memories of those good old days, I want to share a baby cardigan that has a unique pattern of my mother. I guess the baby she first knitted this cardigan to has graduated college years ago :) I like the pattern and the cohesion of colors used for it. As usual I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..