1 Nisan 2014 Salı

Cardigans completed :)

I'm still sick and coughing. Meds and herbals are doing good, but sure I feel tired and stayed in bed nearly all day. The two cardigans I've been knitting for a week were completed yesterday as I've written here but I wanted to double-check the measurements before I dispatch them so in the morning after breakfast I sent a message to my customer. We have time difference so the reply came just half an hour ago and I guess the cardigans are the right size. Actually on such custom orders for kids in different ages I get nervous, because I don't have the chance to measure the body myself so some issues may occur and it's really hard to correct such mistakes while there are thousands of miles in between. Thank God I've never had one... touch wood... :) and I hope such a thing will not happen. Even when I get detailed measurements from your customer, as you knit there's always a chance for them not to fit. I'm sure anyone that knit understands me so well. I guess as time passes by and after knitting such items in masses :) I'll have enough data for such custom orders. Today I'll share one photo of each cardigans I've been talking on for days. One is a bigger size of a cardigan I've shared here (http://woolopia.blogspot.com.tr/2014/03/white-for-sweeties.html) and the other one is a solid color of another cardigan in my shop (http://woolopia.blogspot.com.tr/2014/02/as-online-shop-owner-for-ten-months-and.html). I hope you all will like them.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..