6 Nisan 2014 Pazar

Another satin scarf...

It was a busy Sunday. Normally I have enough time to check my agenda for the next week besides working on promoting my shop, but today I was busy with baking and cooking with mom whom I've told you about on my previous posts. She is definitely a wizard in kitchen and showed examples of new wonders once again today. Not only for us, but for my cousin's family who lives in another city that her husband will come for a business matter with my brother tomorrow and will get the packs and bags of all cookies and pastry. I'm sure my nieces will much on all. After we finished our work in the kitchen I've took a few photos of the items in my shop; a few for the new ones and a few for the older listings that I think the photos had to be changed. I've packed my latest order to be shipped tomorrow, listed the new and edited the old ones, worked on the google communities and just had time to write a few sentences here. Today, I want to share a printed satin scarf that I've embellihed with beads and spangles. It's yellow, white and black which will be a great accessory for all casual and occasional clothes. I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..