15 Nisan 2014 Salı

Lavender & Pink

After celebrating my first year in online trading world, I started to think on how I can make my shop flourish. At the beginning I've made a thorough search on net; have to admit it was my brother who did all since I was so inexperienced then, read many articles how an online shop can be promoted and started to do everything I read one by one. First it was the teams on Etsy, then having a facebook page, creating boards on Pinterest, having separate accounts on twitter for every page I have and sure to start a blog. Day by day all get in their track and I guess if I start to pay for advertising through a shopping season; I'll have enough sales that will satisfy me as a shop owner. Sure first I'll try my best to connect all acoounts and make them run properly so they can bring enough traffic to my shop before paying for promotions. These are just sentences of a newbie trying to share her experiences with friends who has just started and don't know what to do next :) I'd be really happy if these simple advices I give helps to any of you and will keep sharing everything I learn on this long path and having company is something I really would appreciate :) Today I want to share a baby vest that I've knitted of soft baby wool in purple and pink color. I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..