4 Nisan 2014 Cuma

Stylish Baby Cardigan

The day comes that I'll start to feature items from the shops of my team mates here from google +, Etsy, Twitter or Facebook and I've started to surf the online shops. It's been a few days since I've started and I see many beautiful items in different shops and websites and keep them on my mind to share. I also note them to my notebook so I can check them again and decide which one to share first and make a list for the following days. Until I start this I try to share every item I have in my shop that are all handmade (sure I haven't woven the scarves :)). I have many knitted, crocheted and sewn items there and try to add new ones frequently. I feel better today and when I get rid of this flu completely I'll go shopping, buy some fabric and sew some baby dresses and sure will post some photos here as soon as I finish them. Today I want to share a baby cardigan that I've knitted of yellow acrylic baby wool which never itches or irritates the soft skin of your babies. I've knitted the sleeve cuffs and collar with yellow and blue salt and pepper) yarn that gives the cardigan a chic look. I hope you all will like it...

2 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..