18 Nisan 2014 Cuma

1st. blog treasury

It's been quite awhile since I've promised to share items from the shops of friends on Etsy and I've voiced this out a few weeks ago and gave a deadline that I guess was around this weekend. I've been searching for the items to share here for some time and as you can imagine there are thousands of awesome products there on net so I had to decide where to start. I know it's subjective to start from my fellow Etsians, but that's where I try to sell and know how hard they all are working. I've been talking on 'tresuries' that people create (the ones that has an account definitely know, but for the ones that sell on ebay, amazon, zibbet and etc. would not be aware of them) so I took the photo of the zoomed screen after making one there and will post it here also. I think this a good way to share others' items, because it enables me to share sixteen different products from various shops. I hope you all will like this first try. Have an excellent weekend...

3 yorum:

  1. You've progressed toooooooooooooo much on this treasury thingy...

    YanıtlaSil
  2. A beautiful treasury--lots of great gift ideas. All the yellows are so pretty!

    YanıtlaSil

Please show respect to others on your comments..