20 Nisan 2014 Pazar

Chillin' on Sunday...

It was around 9 o'clock that I woke up to the usual chit chat of sugar; I guess you remember our mischievous lovebird :) he tries to bring everyone in the house to his throne for showing him the morning respect :) Actually he wants extra food than his normal seeds from anyone who comes to visit him. He's really weird in his eating habits; he even drinks soup; I guess this will tell you enough about him. After visiting the King of the house; I had my breakfast and continued to crochet the flowers for the colorful shawl I've mentioned here a few days ago that I'll replace with the one in my shop that I want to keep for myself. Then as usual I've worked on promoting my items here and there, cleard my inbox and it was time to write my blog. Sure I know on sundays none of us spend as much time as we do on week days so will not write more. Maybe because it's raining heavy outside, I feel like sharing a warmer item from my shop which gives me cheer everytime I see. It's a neckwarmer and hat set for kids in yellow and has brown bows on it. It may not be the first thing on our minds on Northern Hemisphere, but will be a suitable post for the Southern :) I hope you all will like it.

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..