14 Nisan 2014 Pazartesi

Happy B-day WOOLOPIA...

Today my shop's 1st. b-day and I just want to celebrate this with all my online friends. Earlier on I've posted thank you notes to all the groups that I'm a member on facebook and got awesome messages from friends that made my day. I also have a facebook page as I'm sure most of you have (anyone who is interested please check; https://www.facebook.com/pages/Woolopia/134055843464961) to support your online business. Even I couldn't do much there lately; since it's the first day of my second year, it's the next step I plan to take and make that page running. So it's been a year since I've opened my shop on Etsy, I guess I've made my first sale 9-10 months ago and I remember the first few days how excited I was with every new follower or admirer there. Today it's like those days are ages away and the statistics show that I've done a good job without any advertising there. Millions of thanks to all my 1710 admirers and 2388 followers taht I feel beside me today. The sales... :) I hope them to follow one after the other with all my pages including my blog getting in their tracks soon. I know this has been like the speeches of actors winning the award in Oscars, but I need to thank one of my relatives Senem for her encouragement on opening the shop and to my brother Tolga for his support on every step in my online adventure. It's a very young :) blog I know and not enough readers yet, but sure I thank every single of you with all my heart...

1 yorum:

  1. I wish you a happy b-day and many many years of success...

    YanıtlaSil

Please show respect to others on your comments..