19 Nisan 2014 Cumartesi

How it starts and ends...

Today was a really busy one. In the morning I've realized that the dimensions on my lists of cardigans didn't comply with the chart I've added lately so I've took the big box I keep my items out and measured all one by one. Changed the lists in about an hour so I could proceed to taking photos for some of them that I've decided to change and for the new scarf I've just finished the crochet and spangle embellishments. It's quite a work actually and I sometimes wonder if I should work on every scarf this much (I know the crochet, beading and spangles are what makes difference of my items with all the army of scarf sellers :)). I've edited the photos and uploaded them to my shop before I signed in google to check my mails and share a few items on communites which means it's time to write my blog next and here I am to share the process of a scarf being listed in my shop. I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..