12 Nisan 2014 Cumartesi

A warm touch for mom...

The weekend came with heavy rain. It rained here nearly all day with little intervals that Sun has shown its warm face. I've searched the sky for rainbow, but wasn't lucky enough. On such gloomy days I rather try to be at home and be busy with my work not to get affeted by the weather. Maybe this is because I'm a summer baby that I don't like cold. Today I've completed sewing the baby dress, then opened my button box and chose some for it. Tomorrow it will be ready to be posted here and listed in my shop. I've spent all the afternoon working on teams on Etsy on which I always try to be so careful not to skip anyone and double check, because I know how important for people to promote their shops there and want to get their favorites as the fave others. I still wish people can be patience enough and as careful as I am before they accuse others and if did this accidently; at least know to apologize after they get their reply :) As you can understand; such misunderstandings happen there that really annoys me, but not everyone act how we expect them to be :) Then I signed in gmail to check my mails there and worked on the communities that I love to work. After posting this one I'll make a treasury there on Etsy that I haven't done for months :) Today I want to share a shawl that I've crocheted in six different colors; I've posted them all here on one post, but want to share detailed photos today. I hope you all will like it...

2 yorum:

  1. U r so right on the touch...

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Hello Turkan,
    You write in such an interesting way about your daily routine and about your activities connected with Etsy shop and community. I like it very much.
    Greetings from Wroclaw in Poland.

    YanıtlaSil

Please show respect to others on your comments..