30 Nisan 2014 Çarşamba

Red & White

It was not my intention to share an item from my shop today; was planning to make a treasury and post it here to share beautiful items of fellow shop owners, but I spent nearly all day on the shawl so I felt tired in the evening so could hardly complete working on checking the faves my items got on Etsy till it was time for dinner. Seems like I'll have to make the list tomorrow and will be really to share it here with you as I'll promote it on teams back on Etsy. The first treasury I've posted here had good enough feedback, but I forgot to send messages to people included that I've also promoted it on my blog so the second was a bigger success on building new friendships and I hope the ones I'll make in the future will be better for all of us. I've got so many messages from friends that were really warm and all drew big smiles on my face. Even I've did by sending replies to all the messages; I also want to thank them all again here for having such beautiful items to inspire me for treasuries. Today I want to share a sleeveless dress that I've knitted of soft yarn in red and white - salt and pepper - color. In front of the dress I've used a wide, vertical, white stripe with cableknit which gives the dress a stylish look. I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..