29 Nisan 2014 Salı

Different gift idea...

After a night that was busy with reading the replies to my thank you message for being a part of my latest treasury, I went to bed with a big smile on my face and woke up the same way. The weather is really unstable for the last few days; it even changes through the day; you get ready for a warm walk under the Sun and you see you will get soaked if you don't get an umbrella while you open the door to leave :) On such days I can hardly decide what to do, because all my schedule changes according to the weather. So instead of going out for a walk after breakfast; I sat on my couch and continued to gather the crochet flowers for my favorite shawl and listened to 'sugar' chit chat away beside the window watching the rain fall. When I realized that the rain has stopped; I went for a walk and checked a few stores for a gift I want to buy for a cousin. Doing this and that it was time to write for my blog and here I am. Today I want to share a round table cloth I've crocheted of fine thread in ecru color which I think gives your work a chic look. I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..