25 Nisan 2014 Cuma

Handknit Spring Dress...

T.G.I.F. I'm sure on every Friday most of us say this like it has difference from any other days. Sure just because we add various meanings to everything in our lives; Monday becomes a monster and Friday happens to be angel that touches our live in such a magical way. It's like a trainer that prepares us for the weekend we'll enjoy with our loved ones. Today my mom had a doctor appointment, actaully a yearly check up and Thank God all is fine with her health. Her doctor just gave a few extra medicine for a few issues she'd mentioned and said the apnea after walking will end if she uses them for two months. On our way back home we dropped by the markets, bought a few ball of wool of different color. In the afternoon I've continued to crochet the flowers for the shawl I've told you I've been trying to complete for my shop. As Sun started to set I've changed the work to the new colorful baby coat, because in dim light it's hard to work with black wool. Worked some on my mails and communities on google it was time to think on what to share here on my blog today. Just checked my items one by one and decided to share a handknit dress for women. It's in pink and lilac and I think if a mom of a lil girl buys it; it will be a great combo with the baby vest I've exposed on a post a few days ago ( https://www.etsy.com/listing/157329306/baby-cardigan-sweater-vest-blouse-with?ref=shop_home_active_4). I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..