11 Nisan 2014 Cuma

Chic Shawl for Mom...

After a week that passed with cough; I feel much better for a few days. As I've written yesterday, I've started to sew the first dress for girls and it goes faster that I've thought, because the weather turned to rain again and really cold for me to go out especially after recovering from flu. I had time to work on it nearly all morning and afternoon and the parts are ready to be sewn. I plan to complete them in a few days and list them in my shop as soon as possible so I can start to work on others. It's Mother's Day ahead so I try to promote the items in my shop as much as I can both on social media and my blog. Such special days are the times when traffic increases on shopping sites so I need to work on promoting now if I want more visits and sales. The work on 'Etsy' will be my guide to turn this blog to an online shopping center in the future :) Actually I try different websites for free promotion and learn a few thing on every trial and all these will be great experience for my blog if I can run it properly. I know it's just like a diary for me and for a reader it's like listening to a friend. This isn't just because I'm inexperienced in blogging, but because I want to build friendship first and then start to co-operate on our projects, promotions and sales :) Today I want to share a shawl I've crocheted of self pattern yarn. To show the pattern better I've took its photos on white and then black fabric. I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..