27 Nisan 2014 Pazar

Like orange ???

The weather gets better and better everyday and here at this end of the world; well at least in our home, this means 'the balcony season' has started :) We opened the cupboards and took the cushions and covers of the sofas we use in the balcony. Carried all the flower pots from the back balcony of the house to the front one and it was completed when the table is placed. Then it was time for me to continue my knit and crochet work. First I've completed another row of flowers for my shawl so I could skip to the new baby coat I've started to knit lately. After all the daily chores one net were completed, I've visited my blog to check which of my items haven't been shared. I saw that in the earlier days of this blogging thingy I've shared a few items together to make the page more attractive and then when there were not much left; I've started to share them one in a single post which I guess is the right thing to do so a reader can see the details of the item. Today I want to share a sleeveless dress for little girls that I've knitted of orange yarn for Spring. It's pattern has small gaps that form a shape like diamonds which also help the dress to be let more air in. The crocheted belt in three different colors gives the dress a chic and swet look. I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..