5 Nisan 2014 Cumartesi

Tummy overfilled :)

As I've mentioned on a previous post, we gather with close relatives at least a weekend in amonths for a tea party and trust me this single day effects our weight more than the rest 29-30 :) Here in Turkey having a guest is so important and even when the our visitor is from the familf we get ready to this by baking and cooking various of cookies, pastry or any kind of food. Worse than this is that we insist the guest to eat one more piece and then another :) At the end we all feel like we are burried into our chairs and can hardly leave the table. I'm sure most of you understand how to sit beside a table with food galore. Instinctly you start to taste this and that and even when you've promised yourself not to eat much, you end with a tummy that looks like it has swollen of some sickness. Today was not much different and the service of my cousin still continues :) I've just apologized and sneaked to my niece's room to wirte this, because I really doubt if I'll have the energy to move my fingers when I'm back home. After all the talk on food and snacks, I want to share a few cakes I've made for my guest on my turn. There are too many for sure, but I started to take photos of them lately so will pick a few different ones and share them with you with the hope you'll tolerate of not having the chance to taste them here :)

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..