7 Nisan 2014 Pazartesi

Burgundy is always chic...

The days of Spring came with cheer here, the little blue bird started to sing again :), but youtube is still banned if you don't change the internet settings. I'm sure this problem will also end soon. There are so many to do for the shop and also promoting it, but they can all wait till I go out shopping after I get rid of this cough, buy some fabric to sew some baby dresses. I've changed the cover page last night and was so tired so I couldn't even tweet my blog posts that I do daily, but at least could work on some teams on Etsy. The front page of my shop has Mother's Day listings now; mostly scarves and shawls and I hope to start serial sales this season which will be the sign for me that the shop is now on its track so I can focus on promoting it on different media and webpages. I know you understand how big a challange this is for a starter and how you need to keep every little issue on your mind and turn these into experience on your long way of running an online business. Sure when you start on ebay, etsy, zibbet or another webpage this should be your first station, not your arrival one; you should think on turning this to a blog or webpage when you feel you are ready and use the shop you've started as a branch of your business, not as your HQ :) At least this is what I plan for WOOLOPIA. Today I want to share the cotton scarf that I've listed yesterday. It's of burgundy cotton fabric with print in various colors of flowers. I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..