9 Nisan 2014 Çarşamba

Flowers on dark blue...

The days pass one after another and this cough still bugging me time to time with fits. I guess I've drunk more herbal tea of all kind than I had all my life and more 'sahlep' (this is a cream creme colored drink that is made of the flour of grains of some types of orchid and a well known hot drink here in Turkey in winter days) than one can drink even if he lived a hundred years :) Sure these cure the irritation inside your throat, but you can never guess whe the cough fit will attack back after the retreat from the battle field :) I've washed the fabrics I've bought yesterday and tomorrow I'll be able to start to sew the baby dresses. I need to complete them as fast as I can so I can focus on promoting my shop forn the upcoming Mother's Day. I hope to learn how to use my time more efficiently soon so I can spare the time both my blog and shop deserve. Until I put all in their track I really thank you all for your tolerance and kindness. Today I want to share another cotton scarf which has colorful flower prints on dark blue fabric. I've embellished all four sides of it with handmade beading and spangles. I hope you all will like it.

1 yorum:

  1. Ethnic scarves are always great... and with the embellishments they look awesome...

    YanıtlaSil

Please show respect to others on your comments..