10 Nisan 2014 Perşembe

Orange kitchen apron...

Today it was a sunny all day and I was busy with cutting the fabric I've bought yesterday according to the patterns until afternoon. I take photos of every step so I can post here on my blog and enjoy doing this. To see the lovely little parts of the girls' dress is awesome and it excites me to picture the complete dress on my mind. I'm sure it will be really sweet and to imagine a lovely little girl walking happily with the dress I've sewn draws a big smile on my face. Well... I can't wait to start to combine the parts together tomorrow :) After my work with the fabric was done; I turned the laptop on and worked on Etsy, Facebook, Pinterest and Keep to promote my shop and items. It was dinner time when I could get up and realize it was raining and it keeps raining as I write this sentence which means I may drop offline (they send their invoice every month and get their money on time, but hardly give a service that staisfies their clients :)) So I need to rush posting this one so I'll be able to try my chance on Twitter also :) As usual I'll share an item from my shop also today and it's an apron I've knitted of orange color orlon and crocheted all around with stripes of different colored yarn. There are photos of it in different colors also in my shop that I've knitted and sent as custom orders. I hope you all will like it.

1 yorum:

  1. Variety of items in your shop makes me wonder what's next...

    YanıtlaSil

Please show respect to others on your comments..