17 Nisan 2014 Perşembe

Spring suggestion...

I've been busy all day weith this and that. Just after breakfast I went out for shopping, bought the lambswool I've been suspending that I need to complete the favorite shawl I've listed in my shop. I'll start to gather the flowers tomorrow and hopefully complete it by weekend so I can keep the current one for myself (https://www.etsy.com/listing/129342972/shawl-crochet-shawl-wrap-for-women?ref=shop_home_active_17) :) Actually this was on my mind for so long, but I had to start the shop with enough items so listed it also and just after a year, I could spare some time for the second one even the flowers were ready. This one will be formed of more vivid and lively crocheted flowers and will look as chic as the one in my shop with black wool I'll crochet them together. After deciding which flower to place where in the shawl; if you consider that there's more than 70 flowers, you will understand how much time it takes :)I worked on the 'teams' on Etsy, knitted some items as gifts for the items I sell and realized it was time for dinner. Then it was time for 'communities' on google+ before I could pass on my blog. As usual I'll expose an item from my shop and today it's a pink shiffon scarf I recommend for Spring with unique handmade crochet around. I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..