21 Nisan 2014 Pazartesi

New excitement...

Last night I just could find time to check my shop after writing my blog and there was message from a very kind and sweet mother that was looking for a knit coat asking a few questions about one of two coats on my shop. She said she just wanted to learn if I think the item will fit her daughter. After a few messages regarding the measurements I need we dealt on me knitting one a few centimetres wider than the current one (you can see it here also on the post on 23th. February). So first thing I did in the morning after having my breakfast was to check if I had enough yarn for it and luckily I had. I always start with excitement on such custom orders, because such handmade items are not only clothes, but ones that carry feeling from one end to the other. I always try to picture the sweetie in the item I knit with a big smile one her lovely face and when I get a photo from my customer it makes me really happy knowing that I have one more satisfied friend on some part of the globe far from where I live . As I've said on my previous posts; running an online shop is not just business for me, but also making friends all around the world. This is why I sell items that I produce with my own hands and try to add a little gift to every pack I send. Today I want to share a few booties that I've knitted as gifts for baby cardigans. I hope you all will like them...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..