8 Nisan 2014 Salı

Scarf for Spring...

I woke up early to a hazy Spring morning. The weather can't get balanced as far as I see and it seems like we need to wait for the weather to get steady and show us the signs of the Summer coming. After having breakfast, I went out shopping that I kept suspending in sickness period. Bursa; the city I live in is well known with its textile industry, but still to find the fabric in retailer stores is really hard, because the manufacturers export nearly every metre of the fabric they produce. Wholesale is much prefered for them then having retail shops or maybe it's because of the administrators try to shoo such business owners that need too much transportation to outer regions of the city where the factories are. When one needs to buy such supplies, she needs to visit the outlet stores of the factories. I needed so little amount of fabrics for the dresses I want to make so didn't want to make such a trip in the traffic jam. Walked to the markets nearby and and checked what they had and liked a few and bought them. Starting tomorrow, I'll work on the dresses for baby girls and will share them here as I normally do when they are completed. Today I want to share a white satin scarf with burgundy, red and brown prints that I've embellished with spangles and tassels. I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..