28 Nisan 2014 Pazartesi

Red Gifts...

As I've promised myself, I want to share as much items from friends' shops here on my blog and I couldn't find a better way yet to do this than making a treasury first, take it's photo on the screen, edit it by paint and then post it here :) Sure this isn't fair for my friends on google so I'll try to find a way to do such a photo collage from the posts on communities here. Last night after writing my blog; I could only find time to make tresury on Etsy, but couldn't promote it as much as I wanted to (anyone who does this will understand what I mean; the secret groups that keep promoting eachothers' treasuries so you can see ones that have favorites you can only get for ten treasuries in total :)). I sure would love my treasuries to be more relevant, but have to admit they still have enough visits even they are just promoted from a single source :) It's good to know what you are going to share on your blog even when you wake up, because this gives you enough time to work on your projects and it was just great to spare more time that I could on last few days on my colorful shawl so I can complete it on this weekend and share it here before I change the list in my shop. Not a surprise for sure that I'll share my latest treasury here today. I hope you all will like it and the items from fellow Etsians.

3 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..