23 Nisan 2014 Çarşamba

Happy April 23rd.

I'm sure most of you wonder whom this elegent, handsome and intellectual man above is... This is the second day I'll write about the main topic of this blog, but as I said earlier I want this to be a living blog so everything that plays a major role in our lives should have their private place in my posts. Today I want to write a few sentences on April 23rd.'s importance for my country. It's the day our parliament was established and held its first meeting. It was while Turkish War of Independence was still going on after the last part of the Ottoman Empire; Anatolia and its capital İstanbul being occupied after the World War I after the state being pulled in war beside Germany with the tricks of other countries while the corrupted leaders ruled the country. They became allies of enemies while citizens was starving. In those times when hopes were lost one by one God gifted this nation with the handsome man on those photos. Will not write longer about the founder of the Republic of Turkey, becasue ever since he was seen on the stage of history, millions do this and none could achive to this completely and I'm sure this genious will inspire billions even thousands and thousands of years later. The reason I've mentioned him here today is that he's the one and only statesman that has ever given such an important day to the children of the world as a gift. Ever since the day is celebrated as International Children's festival even some idiots try to make people forget him lately. Sure this is useless, because he will live FOREVER in our hearts.

1 yorum:

  1. Foreigners understand how important he is for history of modern world, but traitors here still resist to realize this...

    YanıtlaSil

Please show respect to others on your comments..