2 Nisan 2014 Çarşamba

Funny lil thing...

Spring showed its warm face today, the nature is awake after a long sleep. Every new bloom and every flutter of the birds' wings gives cheer, laughter and joy to us all, but sure while you are sick; you can hardly feel all the vivid changes around. I hope to get well soon and go out for little walks under the warm Spring Sun, feeling the fresh air in every breathe. Until then I need to watch all from my window and get fresh air in balcony which can never be compared with being out in the streets. I can understand how it's being a bird in a cage better these days :) I've been thinking on this time to time and I can see how Sugar; my bird is happier when the entrance of his cage is open even he's in love with his cage (we need to shoo him away to get out). Our pets are so vulnerable and because they have never been out in the nature, they will not survive if we free and release them, but at least try to let them be free in the house and if you'll complain of the mess and dirt they'll cause; please don't get one. As you see I've started with the cheer the season brings and continue with our pets so let me share of mine that warms my heart since the first day he came into our life. I hope you all will like him...

1 yorum:

  1. I remember the day I took this photo... Funny lil bird...

    YanıtlaSil

Please show respect to others on your comments..