16 Nisan 2014 Çarşamba

Warm, soft and comfy...

I've been thinking on what kind of changes I can do on my online shop lately so I can proceed on other websites to promote it. I've decided to start with the list. Every list has 4 months on Etsy before they expire and usually I renew all when that period ends, but I guess I was doing wrong, because this way I unable myself to have a shop with 'the perfect list' of items. Sure this definition is something I've just made up, but I think it represents what I mean so well. From now on I'll not keep the items on my list that don't have enough views and favorites so in a year or so I'll have the list that will bring the killer sales :) I'll start this today, because I saw many items to be renewed there. Instead of having the variations of my items in a single list, I'll expose them in different lists which will give the shop a rich look :) I hope this to work and will share the result with you here so you can also try and hopefully increase your traffic. Before I signin there and start the hard work, I sure want to share an item with you which I've knitted for comfort. It's a cushion cover which I've embellished with cable knit and wooden buttons that give it a chic look. I hope you all will like it...

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..