15 Şubat 2014 Cumartesi

Hand knitted bags...

Day by day I understand how hard to keep a blog active. I)f this was a political blog, it would be really easy to write for pages; especially on the parts of the world that I live where politics is rotten and controled from some points across the ocean; I know this doesn't mean much for you; you hardly can understand what I mean if you are not interested in this territory. As you see even in the sentence before there are many things one can discuss, but when having a blog on handmade items, writing needs a bit more experience than I have (sure we have to consider that I'm writing in another language than my native one), but once you take the first step, the others have to follow one by one and this is exactly how it will be for this blog. Till I get more relevant on searches I'll try to share my own items and soon; in days, I'll start to post items from other online shops. Today I want share a few hand knitted bags from my shop and as usual; hope you all will like them. Have an excellent weekend.

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..