27 Şubat 2014 Perşembe

Finally finished...

You know I've been knitting a baby bodysuit; some call these sleeper, as a custom order. I've mentioned about it a few times and shared a few photos as they were still on needles. Yesterday I've completed it at last, but couldn't take any photos, because I was really frustrated regarding my Etsy shop. If any of you are there as a shop owner, you will understand what I mean; the tests on the new format of the shop pages. If you are interested you can check the forums there and see the reactions of people about the new template of shop pages they test. I've been reading those forum pages for hours and saw just a few members in favour of the changes and more than 99 % of shop owners hated it. I share their feelings and hope as they all do, that the admin will see the comments and stop this torture on us :) In the morning, before I've dispatched the item to my customer, I've took a few photos and after completing my daily chores, edited them to share here on my blog for you to see before I list it on my shop as my brand new addition. I hope you all will like it.

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..