13 Şubat 2014 Perşembe

Baby cardigans...

As an online shop owner for ten months and a blogger for a few days, I still try to do the basic settings for both, try to promote them on this website or that. I know anyone trying to do such things understand what I mean. I read how to find ways to success on net everyday and try to apply them to my shop and blog. Sure I move so slow while trying to add new items to my shop (read that there are different criterias on searches on such websites and having more than a hundred items listed on your shop carry you to a higher rank so trying to complete that amount). With new additions to the shop I guess I'm more relevant, having more visitors and thank God; I've sold two items today; which is something new for me. ıt happened for the first time so I'm happier today as I write for my blog. One was a bodysuit, which was not even listed in my shop, was a custom order that I'll start to knit tomorrow and will definitely share on my blog when it's completed. The other was a pink ethnic scarf with handmade beading and crochet around. Today I'll share a few items for babies again and I hope you'll like them.

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..