17 Şubat 2014 Pazartesi

Neckwarmers for all the family...

Early in the morning today, the wool I've ordered from the wool factory has arrived. I loved the turqoise colored pure wool and just started knitting the bodysuit which is a custom order for a baby who's not born yet :) His mother is so excited for the baby and the bodysuit she ordered so I just try to be so careful with every loop. Will share you some photos when I make them ready. I nearly had no time to check my shop, but when I have in the evening, I just saw I had two sales in the same order. Both cardigans will be delivered to the same lady for her son I suppose, because she chose the blue ones :) You can see them on my previous posts. One is blue and white and have some fancywork in the same color. The other one is the blu cardigan for infants. After this post, I have so much to do on my shop, will add some new listings and re-new the ones that are sold. I'll share some hand knitted neckwarmers today and as usual hope you all will like them.

1 yorum:

Please show respect to others on your comments..