18 Kasım 2014 Salı

1st. page after months...

Ones that read my posts might remember me complaining about Etsy keep changing all page settings so things once enjoy me doing started to annoy so I did them less. Treasuries were one of these things so I did once in a week lately and didn't promote them as I did in the beginning, because whatever I did helped my treasury to be on first page like the earlier ones, but I still made new ones to be able to promote as much items from fellow Etsians shops. Yesterday I've made a new one, posted here so I guess you saw it and surprisingly it took more views and favorites that I've expected which tells me that Etsy returned to earlier settings at least on treasuries which is more fair. Sure we need to check a few more treasuries and monitor the result to decide on this, but it's still good to be on first page after months. It was 5 minutes to 1 am. last night as I've turned the lappy off and it was still climbing higher on list so I guess it deserves to be shared...
https://www.etsy.com/treasury/MzIxMTE2NjJ8MjcyNDQ3NDM1Nw/gifts-for-all?index=0&atr_uid=

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..