7 Kasım 2014 Cuma

Hats from Woolopia...

It was a really long day with neighbors' visit that we enjoyed our time with awesome snacks mom baked that I've served with our tea. Sure when many gathered, you can never run out of subject so chat gets longer and longer as laughter tingle all over the house :) It was after dinner that I could turn the lappy on so I could clean my inboxes and work on communities here on google. Just before I started to post my items I've signed in Etsy where I copy the links and saw I have a few messages; a few were notifications of treasuries that my items were included and one was a bit annoying one from a leader of a team which was warning me of not keeping the rules which made me feel really uncomfortable, because after Etsy started to test many new things that make everything worse than they were earlier; I've started to be more careful on treads not to be unfair even unintentionally and double check if hearts are seen or not and stop working on teams when I see my limit (that I don't know the exact number and don't think anyone really does). I guess all the change admin tries to make on the page will cause such inconveniences. So I've replied the message kindly; explaining like I had above, informed that I was going to leave the team so such misunderstandings will not occur again. Then it was time for my blog post so I've made a quick collage of hats in my shop that I sell as combinations to infinity scarves and neck warmers. I hope you all will like them...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/175506386/infinity-scarf-hand-knit-infinity-scarf?ref=shop_home_active_15

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..