3 Kasım 2014 Pazartesi

Colorful gifts from Woolopia...

I've nearly completed all items that I've sold lately, I also have a new item completed, but couldn't take its photo so it has to wait for another one to be completed so I can take their photos at the weekend and list them on my shop for possible customers. Lately I can spare more time reading on net and I've read on etsy blog yesterday about some bugs people keep complaining. I saw that admin still don't have logical and useful explanations for shop owners' questions. I hope them to start working better soon and solve our problems instead of trying to change the layout, template or make new tests for the page, because lately all the change they try make seems to cause new problems for users. Especially there are many compliants on 'trending items page' that I also share. I'll keep and eye on this and will let you know if something positive happens. Today I want to share some colorful items from my shop on a photo collage with the hope you all will like them...
https://www.etsy.com/listing/129342972/shawl-crochet-shawl-wraps-for-women?ref=shop_home_active_1


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..