6 Kasım 2014 Perşembe

Woolopia today...

I've decided on the colors of yarn that I'll use for my blanket and will go and buy them before tomorrow so I can add new sections to my shop, because I believe shope owners like me who don't want to pay to promote their shopsshould have as much sections as they can where they can display various items so their shops will be relevant. Actually paying for adds there on Etsy seems to bring relevancy to the shop and with some covert operations of admin :) they help to bring sales, but after reading comments on blogs there I've decided not to and open my own path even I know it will take a bit long for my shop to prosper. I may be proceeding slowly, but at least I know what I'm doing which makes my advance more reliable than any blind move that I don't have the grasp of controls. Today I want to share the last layout of my shop on Etsy; sure the half of the page that fits to screen shot. I hope you all will like it...
https://www.etsy.com/shop/woolopia

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..