11 Kasım 2014 Salı

Just started my photostream...

Today first thing I did was to go out and buy some yarn in three different colors to complete my blanket and when I came back home I've started to crochet the surroundings of the first part of my colorful blanket. After a few lines, I was fully convinced that it will be beautiful when completed, but changed my mind about the size of it and decided to add five more parts to extend it on width; which means it will take a few more weeks additional for me to crochet reamaining parts :) Sure the hardest problem that I had to face is that I need to find five more different colors :) Two days ago, I've realized I've created a flickr account months ago, but haven't uploaded any photos there so started to work on my account (I hope I can do the same for all my accounts on different webpages soon) and will share the screenshot of my flickr page tonight with the hope that you all will like it and ones that have a yahoo account to folllow me there...
https://www.flickr.com/photos/112469998@N03/

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Please show respect to others on your comments..